Find out who are the ten leading fintech influencers to keep an eye on.
Here are the 10 most influential people in the fintech scene, based on their Krout score. This ranking system measures the level of followership, activity and engagement on social media and other online platforms.
1.Marc Andreessen – American investor and software engineer, cofounder of Mosaic, Netscape, Opsware and Ning. He sits on the board of directors of Facebook, eBay and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
2. Don Tapscott – Canadian business man and writer. Most recently he co-authored with his son the book The Blockchain Revolution, released last May.
3. Gilles Babinet – French entrepreneur, Digital Champion for France European Commission. Nowadays, he directs the board of Captain Dash, Eyeka, MXP4 and Digibonus.
4. Brett King – Australian banker and entrepreneur, CEO and co-founder of Moven.
5. Michael Kitces – American financial planner, commentator, speaker, and educator. He is also a partner at Pinnacle Advisory Group.
6. Balaji S. Srinivasan – Computer scientist, investor, entrepreneur, and academic. He was the CTO and co-founder of Counsyl, a genomics startup. Now he invests in and advises startups and runs the Stanford Bitcoin Group.
7. Jim Marous – Co-publisher of The Financial Brand and the owner and publisher of the Digital Banking Report.
8. Gemma Godfrey – Founder and CEO of Moo.la, an online wealth manager and the future of investing, she is also a popular broadcaster and quantum physicist. In the past, she was the Head of Investment Strategy at Brooks Macdonald, Chairman of the Investment Committee at Credo Capital and Fund Manager at GAM
9. Bruce Porter Jr. – American entrepreneur, Chairman & CEO of GlobalBoost®. He also owns DC Translation LLC and EmmeGirls LLC.
10. Oliver Bussmann – Global Executive with 26 years of influential leadership with UBS, SAP, Allianz, Deutsche Bank & IBM. He is currently the Group CIO at UBS.